Labels for seed pots

totototo@telus.net totototo@telus.net
Mon, 14 Dec 2009 17:11:16 PST
I'm about down to the last of my labels and seeds are starting to arrive, elach
packet of which will need a label in the seed pot. Can anyone recommend a
reliable source of 4" plastic labels with a matte finish that takes pencil well?

A quick attempt to find such with Google leads to any number of suspects, but
no one says "pencil works with these." One place extolled how smooth their
labels are, which in my experience is precisely what you don't want if using
pencil.

Why pencil? Because it never fades, unlike every felt-tipped marker I've ever
tried.

If the labels you recommend don't go brittle and break when exposed to sunlight
(at least, if they don't do so too soon!), I will be your friend forever. This
may be an alarming prospect for some of you, so if you prefer, I will be your
un-friend forever.

--
Rodger Whitlock
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada